- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Optional but highly recommended: Blueberries or bananas
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mix in wet ingredients and mix well.
- Butter hot pan, and use 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Add in fruit once it’s in the pan
Idea: mix a small amount of fruit into batter and mash it up.
Based on: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21014/good-old-fashioned-pancakes/