- 3 oz unsweetened Bakers chocolate
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave. Don’t just nuke it. Do ~30 seconds in microwave, stir, then repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Mix in sugar. This should cool it down a bit before adding eggs.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour
- Mix in pecans
- Pour into a small pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake for ~30 minutes. Remove from oven while still pretty gooey. They will continue to harden on the counter.
- Let cool for at least an hour.
Notes: This produces a smaller batch than the recipe on the box of Bakers chocolate, but these are much chocolatelier and sweeter. Maybe even too sweet for some people. Reduce sugar a bit if needed.