Funfetti Cake with Buttercream Frosting
Boxed funfetti cake(Betty Crocker Super Moist Party Rainbow Chip). Baked for 28 minutes.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pinches salt
- 3 to 4 cups confectioners’ sugar (Used 4 cups last time, maybe try 3 next time)
- To a large bowl, add the butter, vanilla, optional salt, and slowly add the confectioners’ sugar while beating with a handheld electric mixer until smooth and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Turn frosting onto cooled cake, smoothing it lightly with a spatula or offset knife.
- Add sprinkles
Buttercream Frosting recipe source: https://www.averiecooks.com/easy-homemade-funfetti-cake-with-vanilla-buttercream/#