Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs
- Sliced Onion
- Sliced Bell peppers
- Minced garlic
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Yellow mustard
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Mix veggies, olive oil, and garlic.
- Wrap hotdogs with bacon. Consider using toothpick to hold bacon in place. But don’t want to pierce foil, so maybe trim or angle.
- Start with the grill about medium. Use foil to construct two grilling trays. One for hotdogs and one for veggies.
- Use aluminum foil to cook hotdogs in the bacon grease. Rotate to cook bacon on all sides. Bacon will finish browning off the grill.
- Cook the veggies on the other foil. Mix up every so often, so that the bottom layer doesn’t burn. Should cook down and carmelize.
- Toast the buns on upper rack of grill. These should only take a minute.